Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Everything's easier in Dallas...

I am officially in Dallas.  
I am officially home.  This last couple of days has been very fun and exciting.  

I think I'm going to like it here....

Wanna see what I've been doing??


This is a chow chow.  If you didn't know it, Katie Tucker is living in Dallas this summer (her first Texas summer!  woo woo I hope she doesn't melt...)  Katie is living with a very sweet woman who I have yet to meet whom we lovingly refer to as "the widow", and a GIGANTIC chow chow named Tonka :)  Tonka is actually black, but I liked this picture.  

I spent the night at Katie's new house after we went to church on Sunday night, and I like Tonka but he kinda scares me.  These dogs are known to be very sweet, but also very aggressive and sometimes mean.  Not Tonka though.  Sweet as they come.



I'm going to turn into a couch potato this summer because of all the shows that are starting.  Last night we watched Jillian pick her batch of men that she will pick a husband from.  We love the pilot (jake), and Kiptyn.  Is anyone else as excited about So You Think You Can Dance (SYTYCD) as I am???  That show premieres Thursday, and you better bet it will be entertaining.  

Other topics:  I am looking into taking Bickram Yoga this summer, anyone else??  
also...I have a good recipe for healthy ice cream pie that I will post soon. :) 

love ya.


1 comment:

Kirbs said...

definitely as excited as you about SYTYCD. Tried bikram yoga today...i now know what hell feels like and won't be going back. Miss you!