Friday, November 20, 2009

This is the sweet life...

Hello all. I know that nobody reads this anymore, and I kind of hope nobody reads this blog until I can get some sort of consistency with it. So, if you're here, go away. I'm not ready for you yet. Just kidding, if you want to read this then that is fine.

I always get re-inspired to blog when I read other people's blogs, and a coworker told me about a blog that has become my recent obsession. It belongs to a really funny mom, and she's inspired me to take a new approach to my blog life. You can read about her funny life here:


Time to leave inhibitions behind. If i'm going to share my life with people on the INTERNET, i guess i better stop worrying about if I sound stupid! Because who cares, this is me.

Campbell and I are having a chill date night tonight. We're going to use the gift cards that I've been collecting at work to go to Chili's. Yes, I LOVE Chili's. Most nights I really want to go somewhere swanky and hip, but tonight I just want a chicken fajita pita from good 'ol Chili's. And french fries and iced tea. That sounds happy.

And I don't want to wear fancy pants and a fancy top and fix my hair. I just want to wear my high-wasted GAP mom jeans and a fleece. I want coffee later too. Doesn't that sound great? C'mon all you cute girls (all my little friends are super cute dressers), I know that sounds great to you.

After Chili's we're going to catch up on some TV and just veg. Awesome. This is the sweet life.

OH! There's my blog title! I've been waiting so long for it to come to me.

Happy Friday!

4 comments:

Trent and Andrea said...

oh sweet sarah...

i have been waiting for months for your return...

calli vines. said...

Haha I love it. You're so funny sarface. Please write more!

Katie Gold said...

i think this post just made my day. can i come on yalls date too? that is the SWEET LIFE!! miss you and I am going to recommit with you to writing on my blog more too. here we go!

miche said...

and again... dying laughing! crawf and i actually sat and read your blog last night and could not NOT laugh. lylas. ha